Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Booking a Shoot...

So I'm trying to get a calender together so I can keep track of my Photo shoots. Looking into an online calender widget. Any clue on where to find one? The way I'm going to do this pricing will be pretty easy and I'm hoping affordable for everyone. As you know the other professionals out there in the malls and stores charge a sitting fee of $7.00 or better and then sell you the cheapest package available with one pose and not to mention the $15 to $20 extra charge per picture sheet you order! U spend a fortune on the photos and nine chances out of ten you never have enough to go around. My goal is to be an affordable photographer that gives the customer the option to order prints till your hearts content. Its always a nice thing to be able to get nice pictures done and order what you really want in the size that you want for a fraction of  the price everyone else does them for! I hope that I can count on friends and family to choose me to capture you memories, whether it be for a Birthday, Holidays, Parties, BBQ's.. etc.. anything.. Lets do it! Over the next week I will be coming up with a pricing that many people will be able to work with.. promise! I wont let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment